Project Manager - Scrum Master
What will you do?
- As Project manager you are managing projects in an extensive task area or managing sub-projects as part of programs; here you are functionally leading project staff.
- You are determining the approach (agile or sequential) for a project and defining clear responsibilities within the project (or project portfolio)
- You implement effective and efficient work organizations
- You are planning and coordinating project resources in line with functional requirements and the project's scope or act as a true SCRUM master and support the team
- You oversee target group-specific communications (project sponsor, project team members) Evaluating, communicating, and mitigating risks incurred
- You are leading the Project budgeting and planning as well as regular updates
- You are involved in improvements to optimize project processes, activities, and systems
In your first project assignment you are responsible for:
- You drive projects to develop and implement data cloudification use cases jointly with our country subsidiaries
- Your project is part of a corporate program to strengthen Data & Analytics capabilities
- You lead international project teams consisting of Data Scientists, Data Architects, Data Engineers and SCRUM Masters across multiple locations incl. offshore
- You will coordinate activities for implementation of a harmonized analytical Platform for the respective country subsidiary and therefore align with the respective development teams in the program
What will you bring along?
- Motivation to build products that delight our customers
- A mindset of continuous learning, willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- A perfect balance between being a strong individual contributor and an empathic team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the company
What do you need to have?
You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and already have several years of professional experience in the field of project management. You will also have the following knowledge and skills:
- Detailed knowledge of the market, technology and competitive environment in the information technology and telecommunications industry, including digital transformation
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Experience as a project manager or sub-project manager in planning, preferably in an agile environment
- Detailed know-how in the use of agile methods such as SCRUM and Lean (best certified)
- Know-How in the use of sequential project management methods (best certified)
- Ideally experiences from projects in international and cross-functional setups
- Ideally experiences from developing and applying data analytics as well as underlying big data technologies
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, AI and Customer Experience.
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at the Innovation Hub at Deutsche Telekom, a center of excellence where 300 enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
We are growing our team in Athens and we’re looking for a highly motivated Project Manager / Scrum Master for our innovation projects. Whether it’s the voicification, hyper-personalization, working on the data infrastructure for a global telco company or simply the connection of our services and products at home, our goal is to create meaningful experiences for our customers. We are working with cutting-edge technology including modern architecture, data-driven solutions, with API-first approach which lets each project think and act as an innovative product development.
In Athens, the Innovation Hub operates hosted by our subsidiary, Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net which is a multi-national company established within Deutsche Telekom Group in Europe to change the production logic from legacy hardware platforms to cloud-native platforms based on IP, Software-Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization.
About the Team
You will be part of the project management chapter of the Innovation Hub, the place for agile project manager. We strive to develop our expertise and agile capabilities. With our skills and experience we complement the IHUB story, support agile teams and are focused to deliver projects, that are customer centric, best in class and deliver to the expectations.
You will start with a cross-functional agile team which will fucus on driving our data strategy, data cloudification and usage of data. This involves working with other European subsidiaries and helping them to implement the strategy and drive meaningful data driven business decisions.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE. with its registered seat at 9 Fragkoklisias Str., 15125, Marousi of Attica, ID no. 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) will process, as a controller, your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.