Q-Manager in SW Engineering Area (Pécs)
- As SE Process Manager you define the standards for SW Engineering in T-Systems, especially according to inCar development demands and standard compliance (Safety, Security). You describe the SE standards in a SE Book and deploy process changes to the employees via various channels
- A continuous improvement process (CIP) has great meaning to you, therefore you ask for process improvements suggestion from the delivery units to develop the SE standards of the company
- You observe to which extend the projects follow the defined standards, monitor the standard compliance of the projects with key performance indicators (KPI) and SE Quality Checks, support external formal audits (CMMI, A-SPICE, ISO) as SE single point of contact, and help the projects by performing their CIP. You develop and improve the established KPI set to enhance the quality of our project’s deliveries more and more
- You work in committees and communities to share your knowledge and experiences with colleagues and gain from other employees vice versa
- At least 5 years of experience in development projects with product modelling relevance
- German and English language knowledge
- Experience in performing Quality Checks like Q-Gates or Assessments to check compliance with Software Engineering Standards and identify risks
- Experience in A-SPICE
- Knowledge in CMMI
- Ability to model and implement processes in technical "systems/editors"
- High team and communication skills, cogency and ability of consulting
- Agile experience and knowledge in agile methods (e.g. Scrum)
- Possible background knowledge in the automotive sector, e.g. Functional Safety
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.