СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
We are looking for a QA Engineer for Phoenix Project.
Phoenix is a central portal for the mobile and fix-line operator Telekom Deutschland (www.telekom.de).
It provides sales & service processes for millions of subscribers of mobile and landline networks.
Only telecommunication portal in Germany uses 100% responsive design over all platforms. The project executed by an international team from Germany, Russia, Poland and consists of nearly 200 team members. The process of software development is Scrum. The whole team performs main Scrum ceremonies in the German office on a regular basis
Spring, REST, ATG, Endeca Guided Search, Java 8, Jboss 6.1, Sitebuilder, 4.JSP with Freemarker Templates, Oracle DB, JUnit, Mockito, Gradle, GIT.
- International project;
- Regular business trips to Germany;
- Big team and Scaling Scrum opportunities;
- Support in personal and professional development: English/German lessons and other training opportunities;
- Flexible working hours, medical insurance and other social benefits.
- Conduct feasibility analysis and create test design solutions for Product;
- Determine and manage the building of efficient environments for test, identification of test data, including virtualization;
- Collaborate with team members, architects, and other IT resources to create and execute thorough technical test strategies, detailed test plans, and scenarios in accordance with the test strategy and risk-based test methodology;
- Ensure accurate estimates, drive, reuse where appropriate, and report on progress for self and team;
- Mature existing testing frameworks to drive reusability and assists in the process of identifying new technical solutions to make testing more efficient and effective;
- Accountable for identifying and reporting risks and issues, along with participating in the solution if necessary.
- Understanding of the hardware stack the product runs on, the UX-design, and acceptance criteria of product;
- Understanding Agile Testing Process;
- Preparation of test data;
- Collaboration with other QA engineers (automation) to maximize automation capability;
- 1+ years of experience as a QA Engineer;
- 1+ years of work with JVM Based Languages (Java, Scala, Groovy, Go).
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.