Qlik Sense/ Qlik View Developer
This goes out to all experienced Qlik Professionals, who are eager to participate in a challenging, multinational analytics project, build with state of the art technologies!
Join our team, to design and implement a modern Qlik reporting solution for a german premium car manufacturers.
If you feel well in an agile environment and if you enjoy having direct customer contact, you are the right fit.
- Gather and analyze customers business requirements
- Design and Implement Reports and Dashboards in accordance with customers expectations and design guidelines
- Perform functional tests and regression tests
- Present work results to the customer
- Optimize Report / Dashboard performance
- Generate new customer demands by disclosing optimization potentials and other added values to the business department
- You have a minimum 3 years of experience with QlikSense (preferred) or QlikView
- You have very good SQL skills
- You've gained first-hand experiences with the relevant AWS-Cloud Services (S3 Storage, Athena, Lambda)
- You are familiar with modern file-formats like ORC, Parquet, JSON, etc.
- You have strong English communication skills (min. B2 Level)
- You have an affinity for logistics and automotive topics
- You are reliable, customer- and quality-oriented, and a good team-player
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.