Quality Assurance Automation Framework Developer - Public Cloud (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Projects
As "Senior Tester Quality Assurance Public Cloud" you understand the latest developments in the field of cloud and container based on OpenStack. You drive the further development of the OpenStack cloud platform of the Open Telekom Cloud in the interest of customers and the OpenSource community.
This includes the following tasks:
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
- You will design and develop tests that ensure the stability and functionality of the Open Telekom Cloud.
- You deal with the regular and automated implementation of product tests, integration tests, field tests and acceptance tests.
- You do not do a manual task twice, but you consistently automate using common automation frameworks.
- You write, read and correct requirements documents in cooperation with the manufacturer.
- You design several test levels with many individual measures (examples: interface test, functionality of the computing power, load test, recommissioning, etc.)
- You uncover errors by assigning concrete detail requirements (usability, functionality, security, etc.) and considering contractually regulated or legal requirements.
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, a technical, engineering or natural science subject or comparable vocational training with many years of professional experience.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on modern Cloud technologies (Public Clouds, preferably OpenStack-based, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Past experience with OpenSource projects is a plus.
- Experience in the field of test automation and the use of related tools (such as Robot Framework/ Tosca/ Selenium).
- In-depth knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux Network and Storage, system tools) as well as OpenStack and Docker/LXC/LXD container technologies.
- Daily routine in handling the Linux-/Unix command line
- You are familiar with object-oriented programming languages (ideally: Python, Go).
- Good knowledge of agile development processes and experience in the close integration of development and application operation in the cloud (DevOps, CI/CD, CT).
- Agile mindset.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in creating a proof-of-concept with the help of necessary scripting languages and other tools for testing the concepts in practice.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.