RAN System Engineer
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
Technology and Networks
Being the leading European ICT company, Deutsche Telekom undertakes to diminish the distance between the present and the future, people and opportunities. It is our underlying role to provide digital experience to our customers by means of state-of-the-art technologies. For that, we need professionals, who are dedicated to technological advancement, and can contribute by their work to the continuous renewal of ICT. The goal of the project is Deutsche Telekom Radio Access Network disaggregation and virtualization according to Open Radio Access Network (O-RAN) concept.
We recommend this position to you, if you are interested in the tasks below:
- Developing, designing and improving specific mobile access systems and services with focus on OAM/SMO, SON & RAN Automation in vendor specific and/or cloud environment;
- Installing and administering telco system and corresponding applications;
- Defining use cases for OAM/SMO, SON, RAN automation and cloud systems;
- Performing acceptance testing during development and integration;
- Developing and providing SW elements and scripts supporting the OAM/SMO, SON & RAN Automation and cloud system functions;
- Contribute to innovative projects, e.g. provide and promote ideas, propose approaches, develop solutions etc;
- Working in international team within the telco corporation and supporting its national affiliates.
We need you, if you are:
- Able to understand a holistic business requirements and see an implication throughout the entire development process;
- Multiplatform programmer with scripting skills;
- Skilled in the telco business (radio access) and/or willing to develop;
- Capable of fault analyses and fault clearance, including providing technical support;
- Self-motivated creative person;
- Cooperative team player;
- Owner of technical university degree or min. 3 years experience in telco field;
- Ready for business trips;
- Customer centric oriented;
- Capable to handle above mentioned tasks in English.
You are our ideal candidate being familiar with:
- O-RAN concept;
- 4G and 5G radio network technology;
- NETCONF service protocol and service modelling using YANG data models;
- Kubernetes and Open-stack;
- Jenkins, GitLab, Python;
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Development;
- SW versioning;
- International working environment;
- Team working.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).