Release Train Engineer for Fiber and Mobile Planning Networks
For our agile teams working in Fiber and Mobile Planning Networks a Release train engineer (RTE) is wanted. Would you like to lead the change and work in supportive environment? Do you have a drive to be part of the game which brings the best networks to our customers? Join us!
The role of the RTE is to manage stakeholders, drive program level planning meetings, program execution, results reviews and drive relentless team and technical improvements.
• Facilitate and organize program events and processes and assist the teams in delivering value.
• Communicate with stakeholders, escalate impediments, help manage risk and drive relentless improvement.
• Manage Program and Solution Kanbans and other information radiators to optimize the flow of value through the Agile Release Train
• Facilitate Program Increment (PI) Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process which drives the synthesis of a
Vision, a Roadmap, and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings.
• Summarize Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives
• Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to Epics, where necessary
• Coach leaders, teams and Scrum Masters to implement Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
• Help manage risks and dependencies
• Escalate and tracks impediments
• Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
• Understand and operate within Lean Budgets and ensure adherence to Guardrails
• Possibility of teleworking or home office
• Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
• Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
• Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
• Financial bonus for relocation
• Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
• Extra vacations based on position complexity
• Special program for key employees
• Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
• Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
• Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
• Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
• Discounts at various providers
• Health week activities twice a year
• Usage of relaxation area Alejová
• Metro card
• Diners credit card
• For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2 000€/brutto.
• Bachelor's degree
• ICT System Engineering - minimum 3 years
• Scrum master role in SAFe Framework – minimum 3 years
• previous RTE experience an advantage
• Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM )
• SAFe for SMs
• SAFe for RTEs (advantage)
IT Technical skills
• DevOps techniques, including continuous integration and continuous deployment
• Communication - Advanced
• Team Cooperation - Advanced
• Coaching and Mentoring - Advanced
• Facilitation - Advanced
• Resource Planning - Expert
• Excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
• Expertise in project management and Agile methodology, tools, techniques and templates
• Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools and techniques (Kanban, velocity charts, control charts, burn-down metrics etc)
• English - Advanced (C1)
• German - Intermediate (B1) / advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.