- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Szeged, Hungary
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
We are seeking a Developer Colleaguae to work in International Team with stakeholders in Germany and Budapest.
The Team is using Agile Methods and Rituals on a daily basis to fulfill the Customer needs on a high niveau.
What will you be doing as a Reporting Developer:
- Developing new ways of Reporting cloud infrastructures
- Development and optimization of reports
- Incident, change and release handling
- DWH development and operation
- Active developing of ETL processes
What you will bring to the role:
- English – level B2 is a must because of the international environment
- You must be a strong communicator to ensure your reports effectively present information
- Ability to work in a teamwork but alone as well
- Responsibility and ownership
- Hands-on experience in agile methodology is an advantage
- German knowledge is nice to have (specially reading and writing skills)
- Desired skills are:
- Java Spring, Java EE, Oracle DB, Bash, VBScript, SVN
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.