Research & Development Specialist
- Advanced application packaging / scripting
- Building packages w/w.o. MSI
- Customization and tailoring using MST or cfg-files/registry-settings
- Installation/deinstallation using MSI, CLI or other methods
- Usage of wrappers
- Advanced experience in software capturing and customization of software packages
- Knowledge and experience of/with modern software distribution technologies from Microsoft like UWP, AppX/AppV, SCCM client-agents, XML
- Proof of experience in Software / Application packaging is of advantage
- Technical knowhow in:
- Windows Clients (7 and 10)
- Windows Deployment (DISM, MDT, Win 10 Autopilot,...) as well as engineering of GPOs and logonscripts
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012&CB
- General understanding on enterprise software deployment
- German language knowledge
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.