RHEL DevOps Engineer focused on Server
We are searching for a German speaking Red Hat Enterprise Linux Devops Engineer, who is willing to work in a tandem team with Swiss Colleagues and with our biggest railway Customer in Switzerland.
- Rest API
- CI/CD / Jenkins
Cloud DevOps Engineering
- Primary Clouds OTC / Azure
- Secondary Clouds AWS / IBM
Cloud Storage DevOps Engineering
- Tandems work as DevOps-Teams based on ScrumProcesses supported by Ira, Confluence
- It is important that the candidate understands what DevOps means in terms of how the team works, and as member of a Tandem Team he/she must be able to perform a full task according to Gitflow until it is implemented on the systems.
- Tasks responsibilities are not spitted in development and deployment.
- College/university degree or equivalent certificates/work experience
- At least 3-5 years experience in a relevant IT field
- Deep knowledge of Linux (including Bash scripting experience)
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in German
- English language knowledge is an advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.