Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
- Design, develop, test and implement RPA bots
- Develop system requirements, support system implementation of RPA bots
- Development of user stories
- Documentation in JIRA
- Quality Gate inspection
- Evaluate and automate customer demands (internal processes/workflows) while identifying opportunities for improvement
- Provide on-going support including process changes, defect fixes, software upgrades, performance tuning, and RPA bot administration.
- Document and maintain process automation documents and technical specifications.
- Key player between business and IT facilitating business requirements definition and gathering.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (English - must have, German - nice to have).
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
- Proficient in requirements gathering.
- Proficient in test plan preparation and execution.
- Any relevant experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!