WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Sales Manager Managed Infrastructure Services & Private Cloud
- T-Systems Netherlands
- Utrecht, Netherlands
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- Dutch, English
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
Your Scope and Responsibilities
Join T-systems as a Sales Manager MIS & Private Cloud in a fast growing and dynamic sector. In this position, you have the exciting opportunity to directly promote and help shape the business success and thus the business success of T-Systems.
This position is part of the MIS & Private Cloud portfolio unit within T-Systems. The main responsibilities cover development of MIS & Private Cloud leads at main customers and new business customers. Managing and closing the opportunities across all relevant industries. The role demands to be in regular contact with new and existing customers to build relationships with key decision makers and budget owners. The ideal candidate should be able to represent and pitch the T-Systems MIS & Private Cloud products, solutions, and competencies towards target customers. This position reports to the local sales management and has a dotted report line to the Portfolio head.
- Represent T-Systems MIS & Private Cloud portfolio unit at conferences, fairs, and other valuable events
- Pitch MIS & Private Cloud solutions and products to customers
- Build a strong relationship to decision makers and budget owners
- Develop and execute sales strategies to win opportunities
- Work with account managers and new business developers
- See and exploit cross-selling opportunities for other T-Systems portfolio elements
- Minimum 8 years of experience in New Business Sales with proven track records
- Long term experience in negotiating contracts on senior executive level
- Strong track record of pursuing and winning business in large enterprises
- Strong expertise and network in local ICT market
- Experience in ICT infrastructure and Private Cloud solutions
- Profound knowledge and experience in working with managed ICT environments
- Excellent relationship skills
- Fluent English and Dutch language skills, both oral and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to work with teams locally and internationally
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With approximately 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us shape the world of tomorrow together!