WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
- T-Systems Limited
- London, United Kingdom
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Sales Manager can identify and establish new relationships for buying and selling, but also works with existing relationships that are connected to the platform.
- The Sales Manager is responsible for making suggestions for acquisition of new clients to enhance the business volume and revenues.
- Manage contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required.
- Develop trusted partner relationships with key customers to retain and grow revenues over time.
- Stay current with changes and developments in the communications industry. This includes gathering competitive information on products and services, and sharing this information with the product development, marketing, customer service, and executive teams.
- Responsible for the initial product demonstrations, which may require written proposals together with products and services description.
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships.
- Work with internal teams in a collaborative manner to execute account specific sales strategies
- Continually evaluate business processes and recommend improvements.
- Participate in target forecasting and ongoing target variance reporting.
- Full responsibility of the sales cycle. From working and/or creating a lead to close it
- Report on progress of activities in regular management sessions (together with the team).
Skills & Experience Required:
- Understanding of commercial relevance of messaging technologies
- Proven sales and business development experience in TELCO – ideally messaging (e.g. A2P SMS).
- Proven record of accomplishment in customer acquisition; identifying, creating, developing, negotiating and closing high-value opportunities, complete ownership of Client Lifecycle and relationship management
- Experience with creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process.
- Strong working understanding of Enterprise Mobility and Security offerings.
- Demonstrated experience with Large Enterprise
- Willing to travel – the job involves regular business trips abroad
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset; taking ownership and target focussed creative problem solver, self-starter and self-motivated;
- Able to work in a geographically distributed international team
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong cultural sensibility
- Uncompromising ethical standards
- Well organized, with attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of the messaging market and the role OTT players have in this market. A commercial messaging expert that knows the SMS wholesale business in every detail.
- Maintains an existing personal network in the SMS market. Knows all the key players and existing business models.
- Several years of experience required in sales with enterprise and wholesale clients, messaging/SMS trading.
- Good understanding of A2P SMS market, price fluctuation and challenges from competitors
- Good sense for Business Development and potential new business areas like RCS business messaging etc.
- Good understanding of filtering products, anti-fraud solutions and commercial impact of these solutions
- Experience in working in virtual teams in an intercultural environment.
- Knowledgeable in evolving telecommunications terminology and technology.
- Working knowledge of the Mobile industry’s telecommunications needs.
- Knowledge of messaging competitors’ products and offerings.
- Proven exceptional communicator (both verbal and written) help customers with creative solutions.
- Strong presentation skills are required, both in person and via teleconference or videoconference.
- Success in selling to large business customers.
- Excellent organizational skills for managing multiple clients simultaneously.
DTGC – Enabling global communications beyond imagination
DEUTSCHE TELEKOM GLOBAL CARRIER (DTGC) is one of the world's leading carriers and an innovation driver for IP-based solutions. As an integral part of Deutsche Telekom’s International Businesses Unit, DTGC serves the international wholesale requirements of the DT Group with its international affiliates and more than 700 external customers worldwide.
One of the unit’s core competencies is to focus on building business partnerships around the globe. With years of experience in the international wholesale communication market, DTGC has the expertise to provide clients with tailor-made solutions. The innovative technologies are offered on a global basis with a special emphasis on Europe.
The cutting-edge offerings of DTGC include the following business segments:
Global Voice & Mobile: Excellence and innovation with scale from the international market leader for retail voice termination. – Enabling global communications beyond imagination
Through Mobile Mobilize your customers live with innovative and profitable solutions from DTGC, a premium mobile enabler.
Internet & Content: Ensure best user experience by partnering with one of the premier European Internet and content players.
Carrier Enterprise Services: Securely connect your customers’ global sites with a major European multi-service provider. Manage your growing European and transatlantic backbone requirements with tailored, reliable and high-speed connectivity solutions. T-Systems Ltd operates information and communication technology (ICT) systems for multinational corporations and public sector institutions.