SAP Consultant FI/CO
- T-Systems Slovakia
- Kosice, Slovakia
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Operations
Maintain the components and functionalities for SAP applications to fulfil customer’s demand.
Customize SAP applications to find and fix issues and recover the original functionality.
• The consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP modules to enhance the client's business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction
• Design, configuration and testing in various SAP Modules
• Analyse the current business processed and scenarios of the client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need
• Carry out complex ot novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved procedures
• Develop and evaluate plans and criteria to be carried out by others; provide direction and leadership
• Provide detailed knowledge of industry best practices
• Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processed and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy client's needs
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organisation and adheres to all organisational standards
• Analyse the demand from the customer for SAP application customization to propose an appropriate solution and realization
• Find and fix issues/errors on the application
• Document changes on the system and design of new components to ensure their redability for future reference
• Test newly added functionalities to avoid errors on productive system
• Cafeteria - individual benefit,
• Trainings and development opportunities,
• Discounts at various providers in Košice,
• Possibility of Home office,
• Pension savings contribution,
• Meal vouchers contribution,
• Extra vacation days,
• Young and enthusiastic working environment,
• Diversity Program,
• Health Weeks,
• Sport Activities,
• Weekend Events,
• Work life Coaching,
• Doctors at workplace,
• Credit card,
• Metro card,
• Referral bonus /financial/,
• Rotations possibilities.
• University degree
• 3 years’ experience within the field of SAP consultancy in the specific SAP module
• English – advanced
• German – advanced (based on the assignment)
• Understanding of business environment and IT, processes, organization, implications of changes, ITIL
• Sound experience with SAP R/3 software
• Proficiency in specific SAP module, customizing and SAP reports
• Analytical skills, ability to perform in complex IT environment
• Customer oriented, initiative and enthusiastic
• Results oriented, able to complete task on time under pressure
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Works on assigned tasks independently
Minimum monthly salary is 1150€ brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
The most trustworthy partner in information and communication technologies.
T-Systems Slovakia was established in Slovakia in 2006 with the goal of providing information and communication (ICT) outsourcing solutions for the global corporate clientele of the Deutsche Telekom AG Group. The company has been based in Košice since its establishment. It was established as a subsidiary of T-Systems International GmbH, which has its head office in Germany and is a part of the global Deutsche Telekom AG Group.
The Slovak company provides outsourcing services for corporate customers in Germany, the European Union and at a global level. The size and breadth of activities and quality of work delivered by T-Systems Slovakia is a major reason why the T-Systems brand is the market leader in Germany and one of the big four ICT service providers in Europe.
The company has used the last decade to grow from nothing to the second-largest IT company in Slovakia and the second-largest employer in the east of the country. T-Systems Slovakia had 3,850 employees in Košice at the end of 2016, which makes it the second-largest shared service center in Slovakia and one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia.
Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, our company has the fastest growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.