- Ability to perform deep dive analysis and providing technical solutions for existing operational issues
- Responsibility and accountability for particular systems (depending on internal structure of team)
- Independent troubleshooting of complex issues within defined expertise.
- Creation of Runbooks for non-standard activities
- Project participation and implementation.
- Proper steering, escalation and de-escalation communication internally and with customer
- Participation on on-call duties,
- Knowledge sharing with other employees
- Making complex analysis about system performance (SAP, DB, various components related to SAP app, analysing logs)
- Implementation of very complex changes (Installation of systems, EHP upgrades, system copy – ABAP and Java, system migrations)
- Event/incident management
- Secondary school
- 2-3 years
- English active knowledge (company language)
- German is advantage
- Advanced IT/PC literacy
- Administration of Linux and databases (HANA, Oracle, MaxDB, DB2,…)
- Complex SAP Technology knowledge.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) knowledge and process awareness.
- Analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Reliability and responsibility.
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.