SAP Service Chain OPM (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- Procurement, Supply Chain Management
- Plans, manages and responsible for the provision of the scope of service in time and quality.
- Responsible for the technical/operational concept in terms of technical content.
- Advises and supports the SDM in terms of commissioning and cost optimization.
- Plans and develops efficiency improvement measures in coordination with the SDM and is responsible for implementing them in Delivery.
- Can be involved as a consultant in the existing business.
- Takes over the service chain from the transformation phase to the operating phase and controls the involved production units via the OPMs.
- Has overall responsibility for the E2E quality of the service chains.
- Creates cost and service transparency for the individual services of the service chains.
- Acts as the SPOC for Delivery and for the SDM.
- Responsible for the completeness and quality of data in the Asset and Configuration Management of the service chain.
- Works on developing and improving processes.
- Ensures the agreed reporting, e.g. according to OLA, SDE, etc.
- English - fluent oral, written
- Experience in Operation Managment
- Knowledge / overview of SAP technologies
- Good communication skills
- Open minded
- Service oriented
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!