This is your opportunity to work in an international team using SAFE methodology.
In this position you can experiment with new solutions, tools there are a big enough room for your imagination. We are looking forward to meeting you.
- Computer Science / Mathematics degree or at least 2 years of professional experience in software development (preferably Embedded dev)
- Knowledge of the following languages & frameworks: Scala, ZIO, Testcontainers
- Experience with the following platforms: Docker, Kubernetes, Cumulocity, ELK, TICK
- Knowing how to use the following tools: Confluence, Git, GitLab, JIRA, IntelliJ, sbt, Gradle
- Experience in: Test-driven Development, Tasks-based development, Iterative Development, Retrospective, Agreed Definition of Done, Code Reviews & Refactorings
- Great OO skills, including design patterns (Java8)
- You have skills developing (micro) services using the Spring Boot or a similar framework
- You have a lot of experience with the TDD / modern unit test frameworks
- You have or desire to get experience with functional programming (Scala)
- You have experience with continuous integration & deployment
- You have or desire to get experience with modern cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) and with modern container platforms (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Your oral and written English or German communication skill is good
- You have the experience with agile software development processes
- You love working as part of a self-organising Scrum team in an agile environment
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.