Scrum Master and Agile Coach - Public Cloud
As a Scrum Master and Agile Coach, you understand the latest developments in agile software development in close integration with operations (DevSecOps). You enable teams to continuously increase their success.
You want to:
• Accompany and coach agile teams to promote agile thinking patterns.
• Support the product owner of a squad in an agile environment by identifying potential obstacles early on and actively removing them.
• Maintain an overview of processes, communication, and motivation within the team.
• Engage in improving overarching processes and structures.
• Work in a community where everyone helps each other in an open and trusting manner.
- Completed studies in a technical, engineering or business subject or comparable professional training.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in IT ideally with a focus on modern cloud technologies.
- High customer orientation.
- Certification as Scrum Master.
- Practice with agile methods, development processes and software tools.
- You are a team player, people person and are burning to make a difference.
- Experience as a coach is a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- You will be working in the European Union to meet our clients' data security and privacy requirements...
We run Open Telekom Cloud! Open Telekom Cloud is a public cloud standard product based on open source community software and driven by principles of DevSecOps. Lean structures, agile methods, highly motivated teams and an extremely dynamic business environment determine our actions. With this customer-oriented and agile orientation, we are the anchor point for the Public Cloud business in Deutsche Telekom Group.
We are measured by delivering a secure, stable and innovative platform. We work jointly with our platform partner and other partners out of the OpenStack ecosystem to create a highly innovative public cloud product based on European security and data protection standards.
We are looking for people who are professionals and evangelists with a great deal of enthusiasm for cloud technology and who are up to the challenges created by the development and operation of a hyper-scale public cloud.
We offer a unique insight into how a large public cloud works under the hood, intercultural teamwork, flat hierarchies, and an independent working-style.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.