Scrum Master for Sovereign Cloud
- The Scrum Master is responsible for making sure a Scrum team lives by the values and practices of Scrum.
- Considered a coach for the team, helping the team to perform at their highest level.
- Process owner for the team, creating a balance with the project's key stakeholders.
- Changes the culture of the company towards "changes welcome culture" based on transparency, trust and high-level collaboration.
- Leading the scrum team in Servant-leadership style, helps to collaborate and interact, in order to maximize the value delivered by the scrum team.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values .
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Supporting and coaching the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and spreading information.
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1 500€/brutto.
- Bachelor´s degree - Information technologies
- ICT System - minimum 2 years
- Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM ) - Advantage
IT Technical skills
- General IT overview - Intermediate
- Communication - Advanced
- Team cooperation - Advanced
- Coaching and mentoring - Advanced
- Facilitation - Advanced
Other criteria or requirements
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German - Intermediate (B1)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.