As "Scrum Master ", you will be responsible for supporting agile teams mainly according to SAFe methodology, organizing and leading agile ceremonies, keep close contact with Product Owner and agile team members, keep project administration up-to-date, using agile tools (JIRA, Confluence, Kanban Board etc) to keep agile teams on track
Your other responsibilities include:
- Leading the agile team in Servant-leadership style helps to collaborate and interact to maximize the value delivered by the scrum team
- Guiding and coaching the agile team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Supporting the Product Owner, with special respect to refining and managing the product backlog
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution
- Removing impediments and/or guiding the team to remove impediments
- ... and more
- Certified Scrum Master – SAFe preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience as Scrum Master in international environment
- Firm grasp of agile practices and ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams
- Experience with different agile project management methods
- Excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Technical and IT know-how and the willingness to familiarize yourself with the subject matter
- Ability to respond to customer needs with a high level of customer focus and social competence
- Proven ability in leadership, managing a diverse range of technical resources
- Knowledge of agile administration tools (eg. JIRA, Confluence, miro etc.)
- Advanced, business-fluent English and German
- Knowledge and experience of classic (waterfall) project management methodologies
- Project management certificate (PMP, Prince2, IPMA B)
- Experience in organizational transformation
- Experience with cloud integration
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.