SD-WAN Network Engineer (Debrecen)
As an SD-WAN Network Engineer you will be a member of an international team where you can get acquainted with SD-WAN technologies (Juniper Contrail, Silverpeak, Velocloud) and participate in the project phases (Plan & Build). By joining our team, we will help you improve your English or German language skills and you will also have the opportunity to do your work from home.
- Design of Telecommunications Networks (high level and low level)
- Design and Implementation (Overlay and Underlay Layer) in Wide Area Networks (SD-WAN)
- Solution development in cooperation with the Manufacturers,primary with Juniper, later probably with the vendors Silverpeak and Velocloud too
- Responsible for creation of Architecture and Design Concepts
- Regular technical negotiations with customers and with lead architecture
- Test of new software releases before rollout into the customer environment
- Building up and maintaining the network lab in Debrecen
- 2nd and 3rd level support
- Fluent English spoken and written
- German language is an advantage
- Over 5 years of proven professional experience in network field
- Experience in design and implementation of networks
- Knowledge and experience in the adjacent technologies WAN, WLAN, LAN, Voice and Security
- Secure handling of the common MS Office applications and Visio as well as assets for the addressing of complex issues
- Willingness to national and international project work
- Experience in SD-WAN technologies is not a must, but an advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.