SD WAN Senior Solution Designer - remote possible
Who You Are
You enjoy troubleshooting issues for Enterprise and Service Provider (SP) customers. You also have experience deploying and troubleshooting PnP (plug and play), SD-WAN fabric (Controllers, cEdges, Underlay) or similar NMS (Network Management System). Network design and/or deployment experience is also a big plus.
If you have these Skills, Expertise, Attitude and Education…
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Engineering
- CCNP/CCIE or a similar Expert Level Certification in the Networking space
- Expert / Professional in SD-WAN based VPN and security technology
- 3 years + experience as Systems Engineer working with Service Providers and/or large MSP or Channel Partners
- Knowledge of networking technology like BGP, MPLS, L2/L3 VPN
- Ability to demonstrate a knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP)
- Experience using routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP
- Expert SD-WAN Knowledge of Cisco SD-WAN technology and cEdge Hardware family
- Experience with Cisco Network Service Orchestrator
- Hands-on experience with Yang Data Model
- Experience with Ansible, Python or/and Terraform
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the cloud vendors (AWS, Microsoft, Google) and Cloud Security (certification will be a plus)
- Technical certifications will be a plus
We are looking for you if you are
- highly motivated individual with a can-do attitude who will go the extra mile to work with the customers to win their business
- team player willing to help-out and share knowledge with peers and other teams
- able to present to a large audience or group of people of mixed roles and technical abilities
- fluent in English (German is an advantage)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.