SDM Specialist - German Speaking (Budapest)
- Processing incoming NSSRs (non-standard requests) and CRs (contract change requests)
- Consultation with technical colleagues, groups whether the customer's request can be fulfilled
- Making a calculation and summary of information in an offer
- Participating in weekly calls with the SDMs and customers
- Provide feedback about the status of the requests
- Maintenance of the tracking sheet
- Monitoring the requests and coordinate them if needed
- Fluent German knowledge (+ B2 English)
- The candidate will likely have excellent customer facing skills and are able to foster an effective working approach within the customer base and internal T-Systems organization.
- The candidate should be able to assist formulate strategy in relation to best practice demand management, and then translate that thinking into real world service improvements.
- Be capable of developing and understanding of the business structure, drivers, influences and political and financial challenges of the group.
- Planning and strategy skills, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to identify and own issues
- Problem solver
- Previous experience working on the Customer side of such a relationship
- Good understanding of commercial IT and its use by major corporations, gained by experience in a number of IT roles and organizations
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.