Security Management Specialist (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Operations
As member of the Deutsche Telekom Security Team you will play a major role in the design, implementation and maintenance projects of coherent set of policies, processes and systems to handle the security, risks and controls pertinent to the company’s information assets, thus ensuring acceptable levels of information security risk.
- Contribute to the development of security management of future technology products
- Develop, optimize and assist the implementation of security and quality management processes
- Support and coordinate information security related projects
- Contribute having successful internal and external security audit results
- Earn and ensure a security trust level that provides proper operation of business and IT processes
- Information Security & Quality Management know-how (e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 9001, etc)
- Experience in Security management and/or Quality management audit systems (e.g. application security controls)
- Process overview and optimization skills
- Basic IT Service Management knowledge (ITIL, ISO 20000, etc.)
- Smooth communication skills, agile personality
- English language high-level knowledge (C1+)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.