Security Management Specialist (onsite support) (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
Legal affairs, Security, Regulations
In this position you will be responsible for helping our enterprise and medium size customers to realize their projects around cyber defense as part of a team and to provide counsel in those topics.
- To conduct analysis of the current security posture and cyber defense capabilities of our customers
- To prepare changes in the cyber defense strategy and security incident management process
- To plan and design security solution architecture for SIEM environments or for state-of-the-art malware and APT protection
- To support in the development and creation of Security Operation Center (SOC), Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) or Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) capabilities
- To create concepts for the utilization of Cyber Threat Intelligence
- To evaluate new products and services for cyber defense
- You have a degree (preferably BSc. or MSc. in the field of Information Technology)
- You are fluent in English (both written and verbal at least B2)
- You are fluent in German (both written and verbal at least B2)
- You have already some experience with IT and Cyber Security and some baseline knowledge of cyber defense
- You are able and willing to speak and present at mid management or higher
- You are a customer oriented person and have a convincing personality
- Willingness to support customers mostly around Europe at their location multiple days per week
- Experience with processes of an SOC, CSIRT or CERT team
- You have the drive to get to know and work with new and innovative technologies
- You are able to communicate adequately with internal partners
- You are willing to work as part of an international, virtual team
- Love to travel
Security Consulting started in the year 2014 with the main focus of providing Customer Security Managers, since they could be close to the operational units.
Later on it became necessary to support Big Deals with Security competencies and customers as consultants as well. As the scope extended we started to grow in numbers and competencies with new colleagues as well. Today we can offer our customers counsel in nearly every aspect from Cyber Security – ranging from Anti-Malware/Antivirus solutions, SOC/SIEM over ISMS, Auditing to Threat Intelligence.
To cope with the growing demand and ever changing security landscape we are eager to hire up new colleagues into our team. If you are looking for a thoughtful job with not too serious, but professional team members, then you will fit in with us.