Security Manager (Debrecen)
- IT Services Hungary
- Debrecen, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Functional Area:
- Legal affairs, Security, Regulations
Fulfil the general IT Security Coordinator position in the Security management department of the organisation PC&PS/SIS.
This has to be done in near cooperation with the MIS PC Security Management and the assigned Architects.
- Providing expert services according to the requests of internal/external customers in specific areas of security management in order to comply with Security rules and standards. Implementation, communication and constant improving of security concepts, policies, processes and awareness in the company responsibility for controlling security posture and security compliance of the respective Security Management systems and applications, User management and incident management overall, provides support for security SPOC's, within organization, group
- Active participation in elimination of information security risks related to given environment in the corporate information security risk management tool (ISRM)
- Knows the procedures and support the implementation for emergency users concept, User Lifecycle process, contribution and support to internal/external/customer audits on demand
- Ensure organizational information flow regarding implementation of critical updates and known weakness messages support and consult the Security Management of the other departments to address global security issues/gaps. Active participation on solving of security gaps/issues on international level
- Coordinates the interface between Security process and operational topics to ensure proper communication in direction of engineering
- Takes part in projects related to Security topics
- Builds interface contact to Audit and Risk management
- ESARIS know-how
- Server hardening (Message remediatoin, ASX-reporting, Exclude- & Stepout process)
- Vulnerability management (VAM)
- CERT-Info-Services- Patch-Management (incl. Reporting)
- Microsoft Office: Excel knowledge
Background knowledge (nice to have):
- Basic ITIL processes: Incident / Problem / Change / Configuration Management
- ISO-standards (ISO 9001 / ISO 20000 / ISO 27001 / ISO 22301)
- Tool handling (iGRCS / Audit-Server-X / Security-Scanner / Asset-Manager / SM9)
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!