Implementation of the national, corporate or customer security policies and standards into company environment. Developing, implementation, communication and constant improving of security concepts, policies, processes and awareness in the company. Executes ISMS P-D-C-A cycle in his/her area of responsibilty.
- Implementation of the national, corporate or customer security policies and standards into company environment,
- Developing, implementation, communication and constant improving of security concepts, policies, processes and awareness in the company,
- Acts as main admin with responsibility for proper configuration of respective Security Management systems and applications in his/her area of responsibility
- Develop yearly audit plan and perform internal security audits resulting to audit evidence and mitigation plan,
- Contribution and support to internal/external/customer audits ,
- Identification of Security incidents, analysis of the root cause, resolution with stakeholders and evidence,
- Identification of information security risks resulting to mitigation strategy creation. Formalizing of the information security risks in the corporate information security risk management tool ( e.g. ISRM.xls or ISH),
- Gathering IT system-specific information (logs), analysis and measures implementation in case of non-compliance to security rules,
- Continuous operation and improvement of ISMS in his/her respective area of responsibility e.g. IT Security, Physical Security, Business Continuity etc.
- Creation of security related KPIs, provide tracking of KPIs on regular basis including trends, recommendations for improvement
- Initiation and coordination of security projects e.g. security awareness campaign, key consolidation, etc.
- Possibility of teleworking or home office
- Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
- Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
- Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
- Financial bonus for relocation
- Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
- Extra vacations based on position complexity
- Special program for key employees
- Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
- Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
- Discounts at various providers
- Health week activities twice a year
- Usage of relaxation area Alejová
- Metro card
- Diners credit card
For more information about benefits -http://https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems Salary
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1150/brutto.
- Master´s degree - Information Technplogies
- Security management - minimum 3 years
- Equivalent certification e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, Security+
IT technical skills
- Practices and methods of IT strategy - advanced
- Enterprise architecture and security architecture
- ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT frameworks
- Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- C, C++, C#, Java and/or PHP programming languages
- Firewall and intrusion detection/ prevention protocols, Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling, TCP/IP, computer networking, routing and switching, Network security architecture development and definition
- Third party auditing and cloud risk assesment methodologies
- Leadership - advanced
- Communication - advanced
- English - upper intermediate (B2)
- German - advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.