Security Manger with Linux / Unix focus
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- University education - Master's degree
- in security management field
IT Technicall skills:
- Practices and methods of IT strategy -advanced
- Enterprise architecture and security architecture
- ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and COBIT frameworks
- UNIX and Linux operating systems, advanced knowledge needed
- TCP/IP knowledge, computer networking, Basic Network security knowledge
- Analytic skills for assessing environments
- Windows security and architecture
- C, C++, C#, Java and/or PHP programming languages
- Network security architecture development and definition knowledge
- Audit experience (optional)
- Third party auditing and cloud risk assessment methodologies
- Equivalent certification e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, Security+,
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.