Security Solution Administrator
- Operation, policy management, event analysis and reporting of different antimalware solution, host-based intrusion, storage antivirus solution products on customer’s servers and workstations, on premise and in the cloud
- Responsible for maintaining, managing, and administering the antivirus environments, including daily monitoring of the consoles for event traffic
- Review security reports and implement policy and exclusions based on risk analyses
- Apply updates, patches and make configuration changes to tighten security
- Advisory and support services to customer with regards of the above products and their operation
- Proactive threat management in TSI product operation through channeling vendor supplied malware and product information into TSI knowledge
- Incident and Change management
- Collaboration with German colleagues
- Collaboration with the Vendors
- Preparing and introduction of new releases
- Creating and updating processes
- On call duty
- Higher level (specialization) qualifications or relevant professional experience
- At least intermediate English and German language skills
- Basic understanding of Windows Server; Active Directory and virtualization
- Basic understanding of network design, infrastructure, and components
- Basic understandings of linux/unix environments
- Good communication ability
- Customer-oriented approach
- System approach, precision
- Quick understanding of complex problems
- Familiar with ITIL processes
- Good team player attitude
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.