Senior Account Manager (m/f/d) - Public Cloud Hunter
As Senior Account Manager (m/f/d) - Public Cloud Hunter you are a proven sales expert and thought leader in complex business and IT transformations within business development. You will operate in a variety of proactive sourcing scenarios and consultative selling engagements.
- Act as a trusted advisor at a CxO level for creative business opportunities
- Influence key stakeholders through inspirational storytelling highlighting customer business value
- Identify customer business needs and opportunities in a simply communicable essence
- Drive for and develop creative, multi-dimensional solutions based on customer requirements or market evolution
- Create a customer-oriented digital transformation journey that realises their business vision
- Challenge technical solutions to ensure alignment with the business case and wider customer benefits
- Speak at internal, or external events, presentations and training sessions
Your focus is on identifying real business. We therefore expect at least 7 years of experience in relevant IT-related sales, of which at least 3 years with a recognized top tier cloud / digital services provider. You are an expert in running businesses that require transformation in the adoption of cloud-based technologies. Our requirements:
- Broad business acumen in multiple industries
- Responsible for sales transactions over € 20 million TCV in the last 5 years
- You have very strong presentation skills, the ability to "tell the story" and "think about your feet in front of prospective customers"
- Provide customer testimonials or references that demonstrate the direct impact on business development activities
- Show examples of notable contributions or interventions they have made to persuade customers and gain their trust
- A good understanding of sales methodologies, tools, and techniques used in capturing, evaluating, and developing sales contacts and opportunities
- The ability to convince and perform in German and English
- Have at least a bachelor's degree
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Exactly the right thing for all, which are gladly on the move on four wheels - in this job a company car is available.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
At T-Systems, we offer business customers the right system solutions for their digital business. With our portfolio we ensure that digital transformation reduces complexity, saves costs and makes day-to-day work easier. We focus on the areas connectivity, digital, cloud & infrastructure as well as security - Let's power higher performance!
We embrace and live our T-Mindset:
- Outward: See people as people with their own needs, objectives and challenges. A focus on our results. Change starts with me
- Growth: See our and others’ abilities talents and intelligence as attributes that we can change, grow and develop. We believe in continuous learning
- Agile: Our customers are our focus. Trust, respect for people, continuous improvement, autonomous working, and responsibility sharing
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.