Senior Application Developer (Robotics&Artificial intelligence)
Develops new and maintain existing source code of applications in programming language like Java, ASP.Net or C# based on requirements of internal or external customers. These applications support usually automation of business processes. Works independently or in project team on developing and building midsize and complex application for customer usage. Handles all phases of software development lifecycle by himself, especially for midsize applications, provides professional support in the field of deep system analysis, technical documentation, building related infrastructure for developed application by prototyping, research Performs role of lead development architect, substitutes the role of project manager in case of small or midsize software projects, serves as professional mentor.
Senior Software Engineer Agile in the area of AI and ML with the respective Skill set: Interfaces to Backends / Middleware Know How / API / REST / AI / ML
• Setting up ML Ops pipelines and operation of those
• You are responsible for different CI/CD pipelines - private and public cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure)
• Continuous Deployment (automation, and SW quality aspects)
• Gitlab Pipelines
• Listen to user requests, consult with internal /external customers, project managers, assist in gathering requirements for preparation of application detailed feature specification as necessary basis of quality and functional application
• Analyze of customer’s requirements and propose overall application / framework design of midsize application architecture (incl. interfaces, relation database structure), provide complex business analysis in order to build application functionality easy for maintenance and future extension according to customer needs as business intelligent solution that implements business processes in automated form
• Provides project estimates, timeline like total number of development hours, total number of testing hours and bug fixing and report it to customer for budget planning in advance
• Implements customer’s requirements based on specification in selected object oriented programming language (JAVA, ASP.Net, C#) into functional and user friendly application to meet customer’s needs
• Provides testing of programmed functionality before deployment in order to avoid bugs and ensure quality of code
• Implements security concept according to PSA policy in developed application to ensure accordance with DTAG standards
• Possibility of teleworking or home office
• Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
• Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
• Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
• Financial bonus for relocation
• Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
• Extra vacations based on position complexity
• Special program for key employees
• Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
• Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
• Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
• Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
• Discounts at various providers
• Health week activities twice a year
• Usage of relaxation area Alejová
• Metro card
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
• Information technologies - Bachelor´s degree
• ICT System - 5 years
IT Technical skills
• Programming - Advanced
• HW/SW Overview - Advanced
• General IT Overview - Advanced
• Communication - Advanced
• Analytical thinking - Expert
• Team Cooperation - Advanced
• English - Upper Intermediate (B2)
• German - Advantage
• Container architectures (K8S Docker)
• Ingress Control
• Templating of k8s manifests
• Experience in programming ideally python
• Exposure to public cloud providers ideally AWS
• Experience in data visualization tools
• Query languages like SAS, SQL, and Hive
• Knowledge of Big Data technology especially Hadoop
• Experience with testing and debugging
• Experience in developing RESTful API
• CI Tools ( Gitlab/CI, Jenkins)-Scripting: Ansible, bash, python
• ELK Stack
• Docker Security
• Linux experience
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.