Senior AWS Solution Architect & Senior AWS Cloud Consultant (m/f/d)
As a Senior AWS Solution Architect & Senior AWS Cloud Consultant (m/f/d) you fulfill the following
· You research and analyze available tools and frameworks and then support the creation of our own
cloud native solutions
· You create and validate solutions and designs for our customers, based on your research and the
best practice frameworks from T-Systems and AWS
· You assist the T-Systems Public Cloud Product Management Team to build and define solutions on
top of AWS based on customer and market feedback
· You support the solution lifecycle from pre-sales to implementation and identify and support follow-up
· You participate in or lead technical workshops as a cloud expert with partners and clients and lead
Pilot and Proof of Concept projects
· You advise clients on architecture methods, architecture governance and the use of cloud native best
· You design, develop and extend software modules, services and APIs to extend the T-Systems
Managed Cloud platform (optional)
· You independently assume the development of interfaces for integrating native and hybrid cloud
services into the product portfolio (optional)
· You will independently work out concepts to integrate popular open-source middleware components
into a Docker-based GitLab CI ecosystem
· You will review existing customer environments, plan and implement migrations to AWS cloud by
applying appropriate migration strategy (Relocate, Rehosting, Refactoring etc.)
· You develop automated cloud-native solutions following the IaC approach using appropriate AWS
services, such as Lambda, Step Functions, Terraform, Cloudformation (including higher-level
provision options like SAM or CDK)
· You are responsible for expanding and improving the solutions used and you develop new product
features, templates and documentation
· You work in a highly dynamic, international environment with a committed team
· You act as a coach and mentor for young and new team members
· You take over technical sub-project management responsibility as a sparring partner between
business and IT in interdisciplinary teams.
· Independent steering of error analysis and problem-solutions together with the operation in the
DevOps teams is also one of your tasks (optional - important but, not needed to be explicitly
· We want you to bring your strengths & technological experiences into the team, provide you with the
opportunity to deepen your expertise further and enable you to deep dive into new area
· Next to a degree in mathematics, informatics or another technical discipline you have at least 5-7
years of experience design, implementation or consulting in distributed or cloud applications,
combined with working knowledge of software development life cycle tools and agile methodologies
· Solid working experience in a cloud environment in four or more of the listed technology areas:
relational databases, analytics, applications and web servers, PaaS, security, networking, application
development, Migration or Big Data, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
· You are certified in a hyper scale public cloud as cloud architect or similar (e.g. AWS (preferred), MS
Azure) and are willing to achieve additional certificates
· You bring experience in AWS services for example Amazon EC2 compute, AWS Lambda, AWS
EventBridge, AWS VPC, Amazon DB/RDS, Amazon CloudFront CDN Service
· Extensive experience in dealing with DevOps, Git, CI / CD, Bash Scripting, Docker, other
technologies / tools such as Terraform, Grafana, Vault etc. are a plus
· You are experienced with complex, large scale solutions and can add value in architecture sessions
and design workshops, on strategic and tactical level; IT compliance and risk management topics are
familiar to you
· Experience in working on agile software/ product development teams (Scrum or Kanban)
· You bring experience in development with NodeJS, Python or another common programming
· Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale distributed applications
using modern software development practices and technologies is highly desired
· High social skills and strong teamwork skills (also in international and virtual teams)
· Confident and professional appearance when interacting with customers
· You speak and write German (B2 level) and English (C1 level)
· Flexibility and readiness to travel (nationally) are expected
Your application to job advertisements outside of Deutsche Telekom AG may also be processed outside
of Deutsche Telekom AG in other countries in Europe. This also applies to the processing of applications
to subsidiaries of Deutsche Telekom AG. We would therefore like to make our employees with civil
servant status aware of the following: you are not obligated to include documents relevant to your
personnel records, in particular civil servant assessments. However, you are free to provide these
documents on a voluntary basis.
This position is also available on part-time basis.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
For job-related questions please contact Oana Dumitru (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Every year again... - we are happy to give our employees an additional gift in the form of a Christmas bonus.
Well insured - our offer to all employees includes an employer-financed life insurance.
The Public Cloud Product Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large
companies. With the new Managed Services Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate agile, cloudnative,
forward-looking products and services for the digital world. We see ourselves as innovation
drivers and make our customers' business fit for the digital future. Our mission: To be successful in
tomorrow, we need to think now about the day after tomorrow - and always together with our
23 Locations Show all locations
- Barcelona Sancho de Ávila 110-130
- Gijón LOS PRADOS. ED.C.TEC 166
- La Coruña POCOMACO PARCELA E36 NAV3
- Leon VIRGEN DE LOS IMPOS. 216
- Madrid ORDUÑA 2
- Martorell N-II KM. 585
- Oviedo PALACIO VALDES 15
- Palma de Mallorca GREMI FUSTERS 33
- Santander LA ALBERICIA 41
- San Sebastian ILLARRA DE ESTRADA 111
- Avila JORGE RUIZ DE SANTAY 20
- Vitoria P. CLEMENTE ARRAIZ 3
- Ansóain AIZOAIN 10
- Bilbao MADARIAGA 1
- Coslada ISLANDIA 10-12 10
- Móstoles DE LAS NIEVES ED.RN 37
- Pamplona LANDABEN
- Reus CAMI DE VALLS 81
- Seville DE LA ESCLUSA 11
- Valencia CORTES VALENCIANAS 58
- Vigo OPORTO 10
- Zaragoza ALFONSO I 24
- Granada Avda. Del Conocimiento s/n
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.