Senior Backend Developer (GO)
- Requirement analysis
- Concept creation, evaluation and refinement
- (Further) development of the (existing) system architecture
- Ticket creation or refinement
- Ticket estimation and decomposition into tasks and subtasks
- Development of backend functions (e.g. microservices, backend-for-frontend services)
- Test of the developed artifacts
- Documentation accompanying development of all developed artifacts and work results
- Participation in project
- Confident English language skills
- Experience and competence with Agile development
- Experience and competence with deployment pipelines (CI/CD)
- Deployment of the developed Micro-Services
- Versioning (API & Content-type)
- Coding Rules / Styleguides
- Testing / TDD
- Documentation (Developer & User)
- CI/CD – Jenkins Pipeline
Years of experience with the listed technologies
- Expert knowledge when working in agile projects and agile methods (SCRUM)
- Conception of Micro-Services
- Development of Micro-Services
- TDD, Test of the developed Micro-Services
- Go, NoSQL, AWS, gRPC, Microservices, Graphql, Cloudevents
- Expert knowledge and experience in Kubernetes, Knative and Istio
- Expert knowledge and experience in Command-Query-Responsibility-Segregation, event-based Architecture and Serverless-Services
- MQTT - IOT
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.