Senior Business Development Manager Telecommunications Industry (w/m/d)
Together with the Account CTO and the SME's of the Portfolio Units of T-Systems, you are responsible for the development of an innovative, vertical Telco portfolio with focus on the Telecom Network domain. Main responsibilities are:
- Definition of a roadmap and development of sales and marketing strategies to over-achieve business goals through organic and possible inorganic growth.
- Regular market research and intelligence studies on customer, competition and indutsry trends.
- Initiating co-creation sessions with customers and partners to define use cases and to develop respective solutions.
- Development of SW defined NT solutions by considering partnerships with SaaS platforms and hyperscalers.
- Identify and win new business in areas like 4G/5G Core Network Services, Telco Cloud and Orchestration, NOC transformations using AI/ML, Netwok Lab as a Service and OSS.
You are a Business Development Professional with 10+ years of relevant experience of working at a senior management level in telco and infrastructure companies. You are holding a Bachelor / Master degree in computer engineering or business administration. Additional requirements are:
- Accredited broad knowledge in telecommunication networks and infrastructure (e.g. Telco Cloud, SDN/NFV, ORAN, 5G / Telco, Access, Core, Transport & OSS).
- Strong knowledge in Telco standardization such as 3GPP, ITIL and TMF Business Framework (eTOM), TMF Application Framework (TAM) and TMF Information Framework (SID) and open source frameworks like ONAP and ORAN.
- Deep understanding of Hyperscalers and its development in the Telecommunications Industry.
- Experience in terms of CICD, Network Automation, Analytics and AI.
- Energetic individual with outside of the box thinking and a go-getter attitude.
- Experience in running and working in an International set-up.
- Experience in C-Level communications and presentation
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
At T-Systems, we offer business customers perfect solutions for their digitalization journey. With our portfolio we ensure that digital transformation reduces complexity, saves costs and makes our customers more successful. Our focus is on connectivity, digital, cloud & infrastructure as well as security - Let's power higher performance!
Are you ready to shape the digital future with us and our clients? Then the DTAG Account of T-Systems is the right choice for you! To strengthen our successful team and to expand our portfolio, we are looking for an International Account Manager (m/f/d) to the next possible date with industry knowledge in the Telecommunications Industry.
DTAG Account of T-Systems is responsible for the business with all DT entities in Germany and Internationally. The Account is the largest Account of T-Systems and is strongly growing by focusing on the areas of Business Contingency, Business Transformation and Innovations. The Account mission is clear: We invest in DTAG‘s future and become the leading IT innovation partner for all key initiatives within the Group.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.