Senior Cloud Architect - Data Analytics (m/w/d)
- You will be involved in the design, operation and further development of Data Analytics / Public Cloud Stack - future PaaS/SaaS features (e.g., Serverless, Edge, Hybrid, AI) by using agile development methods (DevOps)
- You advise clients on architecture methods, architecture governance and the use of cloud native best practices
- You develop automated cloud-native solutions following the IaC approach using appropriate Microsoft / AWS services, such as Lambda, Step Functions, Terraform, Cloudformation (including higher-level provision options like SAM or CDK)
- You independently assume the development of interfaces for integrating native and hybrid cloud services into the product portfolio
- You will review existing customer environments, plan and implement migrations to Microsoft/ AWS cloud by applying appropriate migration strategy (Relocate, Rehosting, Refactoring etc.)
- You will independently work out concepts to integrate popular open-source middleware components into a Docker-based GitLab CI ecosystem
- Has a bachelor or master’s degree in the following areas: Information Technology or Mathematics or Informatics with at least +3 years of professional experience in the field of data analytics
- Minimum + 5years experience and success working a cloud environment in four or more of the listed technology areas: relational databases, analytics, applications and web servers, PaaS, security, networking, application development, Migration or Big Data, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- +3 years of experience working with OpenSource projects
- You are certified in a hyper scale public cloud as cloud architect or similar (e.g., AWS (preferred), MS Azure) and are willing to achieve additional certificates
- Extensive experience in dealing with DevOps, Git, CI / CD, Bash Scripting, Docker, other technologies / tools such as Terraform, Grafana, Vault etc. are a plus
- You are experienced with complex, large scale solutions and can add value in architecture sessions and design workshops, on strategic and tactical level; IT compliance and risk management topics are familiar to you
- Experience in working on agile software/ product development teams (Scrum or Kanban)
- You bring experience in development with NodeJS, Python or another common programming language
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale distributed applications using modern software development practices and technologies is highly desired
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Multinational corporations and public institutions are our customers. We get business and society ready for the gigabit society. All over the world. With a global infrastructure of data centers, networks and integrated solutions. Are you ready for the networked future? Then show us your innovative strength.
This position is filled in the Data Intelligence BU in the Digital Solutions portfolio unit of T-Systems International GmbH. The Data Economy chapter (Data Intelligence Hub) focuses on the development of the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub (DIH). We use the full range of data sources, from IoT to social media, to create sustainable innovation/value from the use of data and AI building blocks. Our solutions are both the memory and the brain of digitization. We use state-of-the-art open-source technologies and reference architectures from the IDS and GAIA-X environment. Always with the goal of bringing our customers' digitization strategies to success in the context of data spaces. As Germany's largest digital service provider, we shape the digital world together with our customers in a constantly growing market.
As "Senior Cloud Architect” you understand the latest developments in cloud and container technology based on OpenStack/ OpenShift. You are able to understand the network concept and interoperability of high availability. You drive the further development of the OpenStack/ OpenShift cloud platform in the interest of customers and the OpenSource community.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.