Senior Consultant at Center Strategic Projects - Digitalization & IT (m/f/d)
From day one on, you will advise in major strategic transformation projects nationally and sometimes also internationally. You will support your team through analytical, operational and project management tasks. You will strengthen your professional expertise and build up in-depth experiences in selected areas. Besides, you will gain a high level of top management visibility.
In your role as a senior consultant you will:
- Contribute to strategic projects from conception phase to roll-out
- Take over responsibility for the delivery of your own work packages / subprojects
- Conduct in-depth analyses and develop solutions
- Support your project team based on your expertise as well as your skill and competence profile (e.g. prepare management presentations and management meetings)
- Enhance your management expertise as well as your consulting methods and tools
- Collaborate in (agile) program and project management – applying your method and tool set
You are enthusiastic about telecommunications and the opportunity to help shaping the development of the Deutsche Telekom Group. In addition to a successfully completed bachelor's, master's or diploma program with honors - preferably with IT focus -, you have
- 2-4 years of relevant experiences in consulting or project management.
- Sound knowledge and hands-on working experience in complex, cross-functional project settings.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Expertise and experience in relevant digitalization and IT topics, such as IT development, IT & enterprise architecture, data & analytics, cloud and process optimization.
- Ability to work in teams, organizational talent and a strong customer orientation
- Entrepreneurial mindset and creative thinking
- Intrinsic interest in digitization and IT developments and trends
- Initial experience with classic and agile forms of cooperation, such as SCRUM, SAFe or Lean
- Excellent language skills in English and basic German skills (min. B2)
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom AG. We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
Center Strategic Projects. Our challenge: Shape the new Telekom! At the Center Strategic Projects (CSP) – Deutsche Telekom's inhouse consulting unit – we develop strategic solutions for the whole group, implement major transformation projects and advise our top management on significant corporate decisions.
We achieve more as a diverse team: At CSP, we never look at tasks from only one perspective - but from many different ones. That's why we have people from almost all areas of expertise working with us. You will be part of the business practice "Digitalization & IT". We are strategists and business thinkers, advising top decision makers in most relevant corporate transformation projects. This we do based on our strong functional background in all kinds of digital technology. With that, we can go deep and understand the roots of our client’s issues to inspire them with innovative strategies.
Join us on the road to success. We offer: An innovative, creative and result-oriented climate, challenging assignments, space for your ideas, individual support and development opportunities, real teamwork and a lot of fun.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.