Senior Consultant AWS Containers/Kubernetes (m/f/d)
· Drive, consult on and implement infrastructure services with a primary focus on Kubernetes (EKS)
· Drive and support migration of services to K8S environments in AWS EKS
· Consult and support clients on setting up consistent and automated deployments
· Consult on and implement hardened/secure Kubernetes clusters
· Work closely with application development teams in ensuring best practices are followed esp. high
degree of infrastructure automation
· Performing Proof of Concept technical evaluations of new container technologies in the cloud
· Support in the sales process for projects around Kubernetes
· Experience in implementing security and governance in Kubernetes clusters
· Excellent understanding of Scalability processes and techniques
· Troubleshooting and optimizing containerized workload deployments
· Building and configuring Kubernetes-based infrastructure, Core-DNS, Kube Proxy, Ingress, etc.
· Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes and their corresponding provider management
services (Amazon ECS / EKS)
· Proven experience working as a Kubernetes administrator in a virtualized environment or public
· High-level understanding of AWS services across Security, Identity Management, Compliance,
Governance, and Networking
· Excellent ability to collaborate and manage the expectations of stakeholders
· Strong experience in defining standards, setting technical roadmaps, designs, strategies and
mentoring on containerization.
· Development tools: Git, Python, Shell, JSON/YAML, GitLabCI
· Experience with Linux system administration (Debian/Amazon Linux)
· A profound understanding of networking layers
· Strong experience with at least one Infrastructure as Code frameworks like Terraform,
Cloudformation, Helm charts
· 4+ years experience in DevOps and operation of highly scalable systems preferable proven by a (K8S)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Every year again... - we are happy to give our employees an additional gift in the form of a Christmas bonus.
Finally vacation time - so that our employees can enjoy their free time to the fullest, we boost their travel budget with some extra payment.
Well insured - our offer to all employees includes an employer-financed life insurance.
The Public Cloud Product Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large
companies. With the new Managed Services Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate agile, cloudnative,
forward-looking products and services for the digital world. We see ourselves as innovation
drivers and make our customers' business fit for the digital future. Our mission: To be successful in
tomorrow, we need to think now about the day after tomorrow - and always together with our
23 Locations Show all locations
- Barcelona Sancho de Ávila 110-130
- Gijón LOS PRADOS. ED.C.TEC 166
- La Coruña POCOMACO PARCELA E36 NAV3
- Leon VIRGEN DE LOS IMPOS. 216
- Madrid ORDUÑA 2
- Martorell N-II KM. 585
- Oviedo PALACIO VALDES 15
- Palma de Mallorca GREMI FUSTERS 33
- Santander LA ALBERICIA 41
- San Sebastian ILLARRA DE ESTRADA 111
- Avila JORGE RUIZ DE SANTAY 20
- Vitoria P. CLEMENTE ARRAIZ 3
- Ansóain AIZOAIN 10
- Bilbao MADARIAGA 1
- Coslada ISLANDIA 10-12 10
- Móstoles DE LAS NIEVES ED.RN 37
- Pamplona LANDABEN
- Reus CAMI DE VALLS 81
- Seville DE LA ESCLUSA 11
- Valencia CORTES VALENCIANAS 58
- Vigo OPORTO 10
- Zaragoza ALFONSO I 24
- Granada Avda. Del Conocimiento s/n
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.