Senior Consultant AWS FinOps (m/f/d)
- Live and breathe the AWS cost optimization best practices
- Support customers in understanding their AWS spend and get in cost control based on their business goals and budgets
- Provide summaries and detailed usage statistics and visualizations for AWS resources
- Offer actionable insights to right-size and scale services efficiently
- Identify and facilitate opportunities to optimize costs and realize the savings
- Provide early intervention, management, and advice to customers in case of cost anomalies
- Work closely with financial and billing teams on budget, forecast, and expenses reports
- Oversee AWS Billing Dashboards and manage Savings Plans and Reserved Instances
- Lead regular cadence calls providing expert advice and consulting on AWS financial management activities
- Configure and manage cloud cost optimization tools
- Create and maintain documentation on AWS FinOps and cost optimization processes
- We are looking for an experienced consultant or financial analyst who can provide financial governance support for our clients while being hands-on with everything around AWS cost optimization.
- Experience in cloud cost management, preferably on AWS, and FinOps discipline
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret data and provide insights
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and experience presenting formally or informally
- Experience in a Finance related discipline is recommended including budgeting and expense management
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
The Public Cloud Product Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large companies. With the new Managed Services Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate agile, cloud-native, forward-looking products and services for the digital world. We see ourselves as innovation drivers and make our customers' business fit for the digital future. Our mission: To be successful in tomorrow, we need to think now about the day after tomorrow - and always together with our customers.
11 Locations Show all locations
- Bonn Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140
- Darmstadt Deutsche-Telekom-Allee 1
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen Fasanenweg 11
- Munich Dingolfinger Str. 1-11
- Dresden Am Brauhaus 12
- Wolfsburg Alessandro-Volta-Str. 11
- Biere Am Schiens/ Welslebener Straße
- Düsseldorf Am Seestern 3
- Frankfurt am Main Hahnstr. 43 a-d
- Berlin Holzhauser Str. 4-8
- Hamburg Überseering 2
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.