Senior Consultant (m/f/d) at Center Strategic Projects - Growth and Transformation
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Bonn, Germany
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Working Hours Per Week:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
Strategy, Processes, Internal Audit, Compliance
From the start you will be working on strategic projects with a focus on business topics such as value creation, growth, innovation or transformation. You will support your team through analytical, operational and project management tasks. You will strengthen your professional expertise and build up in-depth experiences in selected areas. Besides you will gain a high level of top management visibility. In your role as a senior consultant you will:
- Contribute to strategic projects from conception phase to roll-out
- Conduct in-depth analyses and - in close collaboration with our internal customers - develop solutions and prepare management meetings
- Assume responsibility for the delivery of your own work packages
- Support your project team based on your expertise as well as your skill and competence profile
- Develop further your management expertise as well as your consulting methods and tools
- Collaborate in (agile) program and project management – applying your method and tool set
You are enthusiastic about telecommunications and the opportunity to help shaping the development of the Deutsche Telekom Group. In addition to a successfully completed bachelor's, master's or diploma program with honors you have
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences in consulting or project management.
- Sound knowledge and hands on working experience in complex, cross-functional project settings.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and creative thinking
- Intrinsic interest in strategic business topics such as value creation, growth, innovation or transformation
- Ability to work in teams, organizational talent and a strong customer orientation
- Hands on experience in agile working methods
- Excellent language skills in English and basic German skills (min. B2)
The following documents are important to us: Motivation letter, curriculum vitae and assessment(s)/certificates. Please let us also know your preferred "Business Practice".
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.