Senior Customer Experience Manager / System Design Leader (m/f/d)
- Professional leadership of design teams in interdisciplinary relationships and operational innovation projects
- Conception of comprehensive customer experiences in relationship services in the B2C and B2B area
- You develop prototypes in hardware and software as well as design specifications and frameworks for products and services
- You scout trends, work on current technological and development-based and development-innovative, innovative, strategically controlled design work from pitch to service / product in the overall process for various target groups
- You will lead strategically oriented projects
- Establishing deep partnerships with key internal stakeholders across the business and creates cross functional processes that enable a consistent and connected experience for customers.
- Identification of critical business opportunities (both short and long term) that enable transformational change across the enterprise.
- Influences key decision makers to challenge conventional practices and instill customer insights into the decision-making processes.
- Designs, staffs and directs work to drive enterprise CX capabilities and produce customer value by planning, setting objectives and priorities; establishing goals; assigning work; clarifying accountabilities; identifying and managing risks, conflicts and barriers and utilizing management and financial controls to enable focused investment.
- Helps to develop an enterprise level of understanding of the most critical customer touchpoints across the customer journey that drive real value to the customer and the enterprise.
- Acts as key stakeholder and consultant in customer experience impacting initiatives across the company, advises on prioritization and design, and measures outcomes
- Required is an University degree in design combined with 8 years of work experience in multinational corporations with diverse cultures and markets at least 4 years in a similar position
- Assuming high-level responsibility for the definition and development of experience strategies and the strategicdesign of customer journeys forproducts/services, for example, taking user requirements and the latest technical trends into account
- Presenting strategic designs and experience outputs to stakeholders and usually to top management
- Translating complex business requirements and user requests into creative solutions for a unique user experience
- Assuming E2E responsibility for designing and improving the interaction design across different channels; developing interactive prototypes
- Taking on design leadership in large cross-functional project teams for useroriented software developments, taking the implementation methods into account
- Assuming E2E responsibility for ensuring that design tasks are carried out successfully and the relevant results documents are prepared in all phases
- Acting as a coach for top users and sparring partner for other experience designers and stakeholders from other functional units and managing strategic projects
- Expert knowledge in budget and cost management, in holistic view development, professional understanding, project management,quality management,requirements management, risk management, stakeholder management, conflict management
- Advanced knowledge in people development and Experience in leading agile project teams
- Experience in a customer-centric business, leading project teams to define and execute digital roadmap, experience in GAFA or another Telco is a plus.
- Proven successes in the development and implementation of successful customer-centric strategies based on a distinctive methodological competence in design and strategy.
- Strong experience in making Customer Experience measurable implementing VoC and Analytics Platforms
- Experience in cross-functional and customer-centric E2E development of innovative products and services in functional and disciplinary overall responsibility
- The ability to communicate effectively successfully across all levels within the organization, including board level
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
For our industry leading innovation area, we are looking for an experienced and ambitions Senior Strategic Design Manager (m/f/d) for the CX team. This area has been established within VTI and P&I in 2018 andhas the task of achieving a sustainable and measurable improvement in Deutsche Telekom's customer experience. The focus ison innovation projects within the Board of Management's Technology & Innovation division. The ideal candidate is passionate about customer experience, strong in methodology and communication and excited about the possibility to drive customercentricity within a multinational company.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.