Senior Customer Solution Engineer (Classic IT/MIS MCCS)
- Last Level Support for the operating system / Ivanti / Microsoft
- Support in the implementation, testing and provision of operational system solutions, and various Applications. (Windows 10)
- Independent error analysis and documentation of solutions and workarounds.
- Preparation of dedicated Customer specific solutions such as patches, hotfixes, etc
- Participating in technical workshops with the Customer
- Planning and configuration of AD-GPOs - operating systems and applications
- Ticket and Change processing – Last Level Support
- Work closely together with International colleagues
- Possibility for remote work - Home Office
- Deep technical knowledge in Windows (Win 10, Windows 2016)
- At least 5+ years experience with Software deployment
- At least 5+ years experience with OS deployment
- Experience with Script languages (VB) and / or Powershell
- Brief experience with WaaS (Windows as a service)
- Deep knowledge in software analysis
- Patch management know-how
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Knowledge of Citrix WEM (Workplace Environment Management)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.