Senior Data Engineer (German Contract)
The senior data engineer develops, constructs tests and maintains architectures, such as databases and large-scale processing systems, and ensures that architecture fully supports requirements of the business. Plays a collaborative role where he/she works closely with the business’s Data and Analytics teams, gathering technical requirements for exceptional data governance.
- Software engineering know-how with agile methods (e.g. Scrum, DevOps) for the entire software lifecycle
- Practical know-how in data engineering and feature engineering as well as in data analytics. Knowledge of data science is an advantage.
- You master some of the common tools of the Big Data ecosystem, e.g. Spark, Kafka, Docker, Unix, Jupyter, Zeppelin, Talend, Tableau, Qliksense
- Knowledge of privacy and security challenges and solutions in loT and data analytics
- Experience in ServiceNow Low Code and Scoped Apps Development; ServiceNow training/certification and practical DevOps experience in ITOM, ITBM, HR, GRC or CSM/FSM, Significant German language skills (B2 level)
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 5800 €/brutto.
- University degree preferably in the field of Informatics/Economics
- 2-5 years or more experience in Data engineering field
- English: fluent in English
- German: fluent written and spoken German - preffered
- Fluent and confident communication
- Willingness to learn
- Team spirit
- Test Automation procedures & tools (UFT, Selenium, …)
- ICQB certifications
- Knowledge of programming languages (Java or Python)
- Agile methodology (SCRUM, SAFe)
- Analytic thinking
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.