Senior Data Scientist
You have successfully completed a university degree with a focus on mathematics, computer science, physics or a comparable qualification and already have several years of professional experience in the field of artificial intelligence/machine learning/data science.
Furthermore, you are characterized by the following knowledge and skills:
- Very good experiences in classic and agile forms of cooperation
- Excellent experience in the management of strategically oriented projects
- Excellent communication skills (primarily in German and English) and confident in dialogue with decision-makers of the company
- Outstanding knowledge in technology and methods: Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP/NLU, Predictive Models, Anomaly Detection, Mathematical and Statistical Methods for Solving Highly Complex Problems
- Outstanding knowledge of relevant description languages Python, R, and/or (object-oriented) programming languages
- Practical experience in the use of appropriate tools for development Change management and configuration management: Cloud Config Mgmt. (AWS, Google Cloud, ...), Docker Container, template driven development, DevOps
- Experience in using at least some of the following tools/frameworks: Kubernetes, Grafana, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Pytorch, anaconda, Kaldi, Fastapi, rasa, node.js, Knime
- Intercultural experience in offshore projects or in international teams
- Experience in agile methods SCRUM, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Design Thinking, work in sprints
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.