Senior Delivery Solution Manager
- Master´s degree
- minimum 6 years experience
- ICT Architecture
- Broad level of knowledge across enterprise ICT technologies, ideally will have depth of experience in one or more specialist enterprise technologies
- In depth knowledge of the T-Systems Portfolio
- Is able to present complex ideas, concepts and technical solutions to high level non-technical audiences.
- Solution Architecture or engineering experience for minimum of 3 years.
- Applies knowledge and skills to deal with complex problems, extending and coordinating work that may extend beyond own area of knowledge and expertise
- Ability to influence others and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in customer facing solutions architecture
- Commercially aware, managing costs on own projects and across team and very large projects
- Ability to lead a team on a project basis
- Member of Senior DSM community may be requested to deputise for and support member of Lead DSM community
- Acts as a facilitator and mentor to more junior members of team and others within the organisation.
- Excellent English (at least C1 CEF level)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.