Senior DevOps Engineer CAO in the area of Managed Cloud Services PaaS and Big Data (m/f/d)
Multinational corporations and public institutions are our customers. We do business and Society ready for the gigabit society. All around the world. With a global infrastructure of data centers, networks and integrated solutions. Are you interested in the networked future? Then show us your innovative strength.
As a "Senior DevOps Engineer for Cloud Application Operation (m/f/d)" you have the following areas of responsibility and duties:
• Technical architecture of service extensions in the CAO area/ roadmap
• Coordination of the roadmap development including processes, architecture, development environment and the coordination of other internal units
• Further development and planning of the technical automation of the CAO infrastructure and tool chain
• Selection and evaluation of tools for the provision and further development of the cloud application operation services
• Conception and optimization of continuous integration/ continuous delivery processes
• Agile coordination and organization of the technical CAO DevOps (near and offshore) team
• Creation of technical CAO solution concepts and their implementation in customer projects
• Presentation of concepts and solutions in customer meetings
• Sales and pre-sales support in the preparation of offers and in customer situations
• Support in case of problems in CAO customer situations (3rd level)
• Completed (technical) university degree in computer science or a comparable education and training with many years of professional experience
• At least 5 years of demonstrable experience in a large, multinational IT organization with a focus on architecture and design, IaaS and PaaS services, cloud-based services, cloud application operations, DevOps
• Very good experience in cloud environments / cloud technologies (Azure, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
• Practical experience with monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, EFK)
• Proven experience with automation tools (Ansible, Helm, Terraform)
• Excellent knowledge of DevOps (Git, Jenkins, CI / CD)
• Experience in using Atlassian tools (Jira Desk, Opsgenie, Confluence)
• Certification as Scrum Master or PO
• Logical thinking and proactive solution finding on a technical level
• Extensive knowledge of agile software development methods
• Experience in providing independent advice to external customers
• Team-oriented way of working in large groups in a matrix organization
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluent written and spoken English and German
• Mobility, willingness to travel internationally
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Every year again... - we are happy to give our employees an additional gift in the form of a Christmas bonus.
Well insured - our offer to all employees includes an employer-financed life insurance.
Services need to be available anywhere and anytime. Dynamic markets, globalization and technological changes always create higher competitive pressure. To cope with these changes, companies need to be prepared quickly and safely. T-Systems is responsible for the large enterprise business within Deutsche Telekom. It is mission-critical to identify technological trends early and then to develop and implement these trends. As a "Cloud Pioneer" with overarching industry know -how and its ICT expertise, T-Systems offers innovative products and solutions for companies and enterprises.
Company committed to diversity and equal opportunities.
23 Locations Show all locations
- Barcelona Sancho de Ávila 110-130
- Gijón LOS PRADOS. ED.C.TEC 166
- La Coruña POCOMACO PARCELA E36 NAV3
- Leon VIRGEN DE LOS IMPOS. 216
- Madrid ORDUÑA 2
- Martorell N-II KM. 585
- Oviedo PALACIO VALDES 15
- Palma de Mallorca GREMI FUSTERS 33
- Santander LA ALBERICIA 41
- San Sebastian ILLARRA DE ESTRADA 111
- Avila JORGE RUIZ DE SANTAY 20
- Vitoria P. CLEMENTE ARRAIZ 3
- Ansóain AIZOAIN 10
- Bilbao MADARIAGA 1
- Coslada ISLANDIA 10-12 10
- Móstoles DE LAS NIEVES ED.RN 37
- Pamplona LANDABEN
- Reus CAMI DE VALLS 81
- Seville DE LA ESCLUSA 11
- Valencia CORTES VALENCIANAS 58
- Vigo OPORTO 10
- Zaragoza ALFONSO I 24
- Granada Avda. Del Conocimiento s/n
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.