Senior DevSecOps Engineer
What will you bring along?
Professional knowledge, skills, know-how in the field & experience in the field:
Previous hands-on experience in cloud environment working with cloud technologies
Some previous experience with relevant security topics such as identity and access management, network encryption, log management, incident and event monitoring, vulnerability assessment, web application firewall, certificate management;
University/Master degree in Computer Science preferred or relevant technical experties
English language - fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Interpersonal, communication skills:
- Communication skills – excellent
- Result oriented
- Ability to multitask in a busy and demanding environment
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information
Other soft skills, competences:
- Strategic thinking
- Highly collaborative
- Experience in cloud technologies, Docker, public and/or private clouds, e.g. Openstack, Kubernetes, AWS, …
- Experience or high interest in data management, message buses, processing of large data volumes (logs and metrics), ideally experienced in Apache Kafka
- Experience in CICD, automation and git
- Understanding of DevOps and GitOps principles
- Willingness to learn cutting edge technologies
- Python coding
- Configuration automation – e.g. Ansible
- Experience in Kubernetes and GitLab
- Any golang coding or scripting experience
- Familiar with log management, metrics collection systems and/or datalakes
- Cloud based platform monitoring - Prometheus, Grafana
- Focus on cyber-security
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees.
You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process.
You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Sales and Customer Relationship Management, AI and Customer Experience.
What we offer:
- Pan-European company footprint and stable career path
- Continual adopting of new technologies and best place for personal development
- Dynamic and enthusiastic working environment
- Partial remote working
- Modern company culture – Slack, ChatOps, automation where possible
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at TDI Deutsche Telekom where enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
TDI is a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. Cloud Services focuses on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint. Besides the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia there are other Cloud Services affiliated companies across Europe, and together with the TDI team in Germany, we leverage the power of all teams to provide best in class technology solutions.
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services bundles key competencies for future tech projects within the area of Technology & Innovation. Anchoring skill developments in learning opportunities on- and off-of-the job, is deeply imbedded in our corporate culture. Therefore, the technical experts, who are organized in chapters and tribes, are flexibly and effectively enabled to contribute towards Group's strategic focus of digitalization, cloudification and automation to become the Leading European Telco.
The position covers the development, operations and administration of cloud platforms with focus on security. Our platform stack is heavily oriented on open-source. Applicant should be familiar with cloud technologies, principles of Infrastructure as a Code, virtualization and containers.
Daily activities include the whole DevSecOps stack, improving existing architecture, introducing changes, testing and ensuring reliable operation of various systems for internal customer.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. [LP1] : Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Cloud Services entity as a controller. The respective Cloud Services entity is one of the following entities:
- For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EE, having its seat at Fragkoklisias str. 9, 15125 Marousi of Attica, Athens, Greece
- For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services S.R.L. having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
- For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services d.o.o. having its seat at Radnicka cesta 21, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Kft. having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
- For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Sp. z o.o. having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Cloud Services entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greece: email@example.com
- Romania: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatia: email@example.com
- Hungary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Poland: email@example.com
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.