Senior Engineer Security and Forensics Public Cloud (m/f/d)
As "Senior Engineer Security and Forensics Public Cloud" you understand the latest developments in the field of Security & Cloud. You will take over the technical sub-project management for the reaction and prevention of cyber-attacks, security gaps and data breaches.
This includes the following tasks:
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics Public Cloud, Open Source and Security
- You will analyze and evaluate data security and cyber risks
- You will derive and implement measures, e.g. penetration tests, vulnerability scans, log configuration
- In the event of acute attacks or security breaches, you will be actively involved in the defense or coordinate appropriate measures
- You analyze attacks with forensic means and implement protective measures derived from the analysis
- You work hands-on at the console and love to automate security testing
- You perform IT and network audits and document them in dedicated reports
- You design and coordinate penetration tests by Red Teams
- You do not do a manual task twice, but you consistently automate using common automation frameworks
- Degree in computer science, mathematics, cyber security, information security or a comparable subject or a comparable vocational training with many years of professional experience
- 1 to 3 years of relevant professional experience; successfully fended off large-scale attacks are a plus
- Experience with scan / assessment tools such as Metasploit, Nessus, Burp Suite, Qualys, Core Impact or others
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS, EnCE, or other relevant security certifications are preferred
- Knowledge of Automation, e.g. Ansible
- Knowledge of encryption and coding methods, communication protocols and algorithms
- Good knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux Network and Storage, Systemtools) as well as OpenStack and Docker/LXC/LXD container technologies
- Daily routine in handling the Linux-/Unix command line
- Good knowledge of secure scale-out cloud applications and the necessary technological components and tools (e.g. PaaS frameworks with CloudFoundry/OpenShift/Docker)
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
- You will work in the European Union to meet the data security and privacy requirements of our customers
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
The Public Cloud Product Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large companies. With the new Managed Services Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate agile, cloud-native, forward-looking products and services for the digital world. We see ourselves as innovation drivers and make our customers' business fit for the digital future. Our mission: To be successful in tomorrow, we need to think now about the day after tomorrow - and always together with our customers.
In the Open Telekom Cloud Delivery, we have broken new ground and created an environment in which a completely new type of product based on open source community software is driven forward with the procedures and principles of a community approach. Lean structures, agile and innovative methods and procedures as well as an extremely innovation-driven environment determine our actions.
With this dynamic and agile orientation, we are the anchor point for the Public Cloud business area in the Deutsche Telekom Group.
We are measured by the delivery of innovative solutions from our platforms and we are consistently focused on this goal. Together with our platform partner and other partners from the OpenStack Ecosystem, we are working sustainably on the further development of the platform. Security and quality aspects are incorporated into the development right from the start in order to create a highly innovative and attractive public cloud product based on German and European security and data protection standards.
We are looking for you to join our team: people who are professionals and evangelists with a great deal of enthusiasm for technology and who will master this challenge together with us.
Would you like to work in international Scrum development teams from different cultures?
Do you like flat hierarchies, and do you have an independent working style?
Do you like varied challenges in dynamic agile teams?
Then you are the right person for us.
11 Locations Show all locations
- Hamburg Überseering 2
- Berlin Holzhauser Str. 4-8
- Frankfurt am Main Hahnstr. 43 a-d
- Düsseldorf Am Seestern 3
- Biere Am Schiens/ Welslebener Straße
- Wolfsburg Alessandro-Volta-Str. 11
- Dresden Am Brauhaus 12
- Munich Dingolfinger Str. 1-11
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen Fasanenweg 11
- Darmstadt Deutsche-Telekom-Allee 5
- Bonn Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.