Senior Engineer - Security and Forensics - Public Cloud (Szeged)
As "Senior Engineer - Security and Forensics" you understand the latest developments in the field of Security & Cloud. You will take over the technical sub-project management for the reaction and prevention of cyber-attacks, security gaps and data breaches.
You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
This includes the following tasks:
• You will analyze and evaluate data security and cyber risks.
• You will derive and implement measures, e.g. penetration tests, vulnerability scans, log configuration
• In the event of acute attacks or security breaches, you will be actively involved in the defense or coordinate appropriate measures.
• You analyze attacks with forensic means and implement protective measures derived from the analysis.
• You work hands-on at the console and love to automate security testing.
• You perform IT and network audits and document them in dedicated reports.
• You design and coordinate penetration tests by Red Teams.
• You do not do a manual task twice, but you consistently automate using common automation frameworks.
• 1 to 3 years of relevant professional experience; successfully fended off large-scale attacks are a plus.
• Experience with scan / assessment tools such as Metasploit, Nessus, Burp Suite, Qualys, Core Impact or others.
• CISSP, CISA, CISM, SANS, EnCE, or other relevant security certifications are preferred.
• Knowledge of Automation, e.g. Ansible.
• Knowledge of encryption and coding methods, communication protocols and algorithms.
• Good knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux Network and Storage, Systemtools) as well as OpenStack and Docker/LXC/LXD container technologies.
• Daily routine in handling the Linux-/Unix command line
• Good knowledge of secure scale-out cloud applications and the necessary technological components and tools (e.g. PaaS frameworks with CloudFoundry/OpenShift/Docker).
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• You will work in the European Union to meet the data security and privacy requirements of our customers
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.