Senior Engineer - Security Squad - Public Cloud
As an Engineer, you understand the latest developments in the field of Security & Cloud. You respond to and prevent cyberattacks, security breaches and data breaches.
Do you like?
- Analyze and mitigate data and cyber risks.
- Preventively perform penetration tests and actively combat attacks.
- Provide forensic analysis and implement measures.
- Be a trusted advisor on information and IT security.
- Work in a team of specialists where everyone helps each other in an open and trusting manner.
- Completed studies in a technical, engineering or scientific subject or comparable professional training.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in IT ideally with cloud security.
- Relevant certification in IT security.
- Hands-on experience with averted attacks and forensic analysis.
- Knowledge of relevant scanning/assessment tools.
- Strong experience in Linux and network related services.
- High level of customer focus.
- Knowledge of agile development processes.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- You will be working in the European Union to meet our customers' data security and privacy requirements.
We run Open Telekom Cloud! Open Telekom Cloud is a public cloud standard product based on open source community software and driven by principles of DevSecOps. Lean structures, agile methods, highly motivated teams and an extremely dynamic business environment determine our actions. With this customer-oriented and agile orientation, we are the anchor point for the Public Cloud business in Deutsche Telekom Group.
We are measured by delivering a secure, stable and innovative platform. We work jointly with our platform partner and other partners out of the OpenStack ecosystem to create a highly innovative public cloud product based on European security and data protection standards.
We are looking for people who are professionals and evangelists with a great deal of enthusiasm for cloud technology and who are up to the challenges created by the development and operation of a hyper-scale public cloud.
We offer a unique insight into how a large public cloud works under the hood, intercultural teamwork, flat hierarchies and an independent working-style.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.