Senior Enterprise Architect (m/f/d) Office of the CTO
- Responsible in the architecture behind the development of new key initiatives
- Provide technical direction and ongoing leadership for future products and services
- Build technology roadmaps and functional objectives while ensuring the team understands the product strategy, technology roadmaps and the big picture
- Design and drive hands-on proof of concepts, pilots and technology evaluations
- Shape the group-wide engineering culture along with other engineering heads to make sure that Telekom stays a developer friendly environment
- Ensure a seamless transition from delivered features and artifacts to operations
- Drive an open and hands-on culture, ideally you work on own small engineering projects to keep updated on latest technologies
- Interact with customers, maintain a continuous feedback-cycle
- Discussions on CxO level about the project status, roadmaps, and strategical decisions#EHE_TSI#
- A University degree in Information Technology or comparable real-life experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Architect or Enterprise Architect, preferrable in IT Services or IT Infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge of cloud solution architecture (at least for one hyperscaler cloud like AWS, GCP or Azure) and automation
- Experience in building and leading software engineering teams within a scaling organization – preferably in multi-cloud orchestration or Kubernetes native projects
- Experience with complex on premises setups, network, storage and configuration management
- Fluency in at least one modern programming language like Node.js, GoLang or Kotlin
- Deep knowledge of CI/CD processes and Git
- Experience in Kubernetes development is a plus
- Outside of the box thinking and the ability to adapt to a changing business environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
The Office of the CTO in T-Systems is responsible for developing the future products and services that T-Systems will offer its customers through its various business units. We work together with all our business units and executive committee to understand the needs of the organization and look ahead of the market by focusing on key initiatives. To make these initiatives successful we employ a mix of approaches and tools. Sometimes we embark on a development journey to deliver an MVP and that is where you come into the picture. You will take on one or more of these initiatives and be the lead architect behind these. Once we have achieved the milestone of acceptance, this initiative will move to one of our business units. We are incubators and entrepreneurs; we think outside of the box, and we are not shy to take sharp turns where we deem necessary.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.